High Metal Alpha + Armor Set in Monster Hunter World (MHW) Iceborne is a Master Rank Armor Set added with the expansion. Sets are comprised of five different pieces, and can be complemented with Decorations, Charms, Weapons and Mantles. s have special effects when equipped, and combine Skills depending on the pieces equipped.
High Metal Alpha + Armor Set Notes
- Derived from Master Rank ?? monster
- Master Rank variation of the High Metal Armor Set
- Please see High Metal Beta + Armor Set for another variation
- Stronger Element: Vs. Ice
- Weakest Element: Vs. Thunder
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Set notes: Bonus no bonus when any (Adds n/a )
- Craft this set with:
High Metal Alpha + Armor Set Pieces
The High Metal Alpha + Armor Set is comprised of 5, as below
High Metal Alpha + Armor Set Upgrades & Augments
Upgrading the High Metal Alpha + Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs 12,000 per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 128 Defense
- Max: Level 9 with 144 Defense 2,400 points 25,200
- Augmented: Level 20 with 166 Defense 4,560 points 107,800
- 1 Spiritvein Gem Shard, 1 Dragonbone Artifact 30,000