Zorah Beta + Armor Set in Monster Hunter World (MHW) Iceborne is a Master Rank Armor Set added with the expansion. Sets are comprised of five different pieces, and can be complemented with Decorations, Charms, Weapons and Mantles. s have special effects when equipped, and combine Skills depending on the pieces equipped.
Zorah Beta + Armor Set Notes
- Derived from Master Rank Zorah Magdaros monster
- Master Rank variation of the Zorah Beta Armor Set
- Please see Zorah Alpha + Armor Set for another variation
- Stronger Element: Vs. Fire
- Weakest Element: Vs. Water, Vs. Dragon
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Set notes: Bonus Zorah Magdaros Essence when 3 (Adds ?? )
- Craft this set with:
- Heavy Dragonvein Bonex5
- Pale Crystal x3
- Vivid Crimsonbone x3
- Conqueror's Seal x5
- Fierce Dragonvein Bonex5
- Cracked Crystal x3
- Weather Cragbone x3
- Dragonvein Solidbone x4
- Decayed Crystal x3
- Mossy Greatbone x3
- Large Elder Dragon Bone x2 Pure Dragon Blood x3
- Distorted Crystal x3
- Malformed Frenzybone x3
Zorah Beta + Armor Set Pieces
The Zorah Beta + Armor Set is comprised of 5, as below
Zorah Beta + Armor Set Upgrades & Augments
Upgrading the Zorah Beta + Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs ?? per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 800 Defense
- Max: Level ?? with ?? Defense ??
- Augmented: Level ?? with ?? Defense ??