Shara Ishvalda Beta + Armor Set in Monster Hunter World (MHW) Iceborne is a Master Rank Armor Set added with the expansion. Sets are comprised of five different pieces, and can be complemented with Decorations, Charms, Weapons and Mantles. Armor has special effects when equipped, and combine Skills depending on the pieces equipped.
Shara Ishvalda Beta + Armor Set Notes
- Derived from Master Rank Shara Ishvalda monster
- No lower rank variation available
- Please see Shara Ishvalda Alpha + Armor Set for another variation
- Stronger Element: Vs. Thunder
- Weakest Element: Vs. Ice
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Set notes: Bonus Shara Ishvalda Divinity - While wearing a mantle, gain Windproof Lv3, Earplugs Lv3, Tremor Res Lv3, and Flinch Free (4 pieces)
While wearing a mantle, gain Tremor Resistance Lv3, Earplugs Lv5, max Windproof, and Flinch Free (5 pieces)
- This armor's 5 piece set bonus gives you the equivalent of a Rocksteady mantle when active
- Craft this set with:
Shara Ishvalda Beta + Armor Set Pieces
The Shara Ishvalda Beta + Armor Set is comprised of 5, as below
Shara Ishvalda Beta + Armor Set Upgrades & Augments
Upgrading the Shara Ishvalda Beta + Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs 24,000 per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 162 Defense
- Max: Level 4 with 168 Defense 1,440 points 24,000
- Augmented: Level 10 with 180 Defense 4,320 points 156,000
- 1 Great Spiritvein Gem, 2 Pure Dragon Blood 60,000