Tigrex Alpha + Armor Set in Monster Hunter World (MHW) Iceborne is a Master Rank Armor Set added with the expansion. Sets are comprised of five different pieces, and can be complemented with Decorations, Charms, Weapons and Mantles. s have special effects when equipped, and combine Skills depending on the pieces equipped.
Tigrex Alpha + Armor Set Notes
- Derived from Master Rank Tigrex monster
- No lower rank variation available
- Please see Tigrex Beta + Armor Set for another variation
- Stronger Element: Vs. Fire
- Weakest Element: Vs. Thunder
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Set notes: Bonus Tigrex Essence when 3 (Adds Free Meal Secret )
- Craft this set with:
Tigrex Alpha + Armor Set Pieces
The Tigrex Alpha + Armor Set is comprised of 5, as below
Tigrex Alpha + Armor Set Upgrades & Augments
Upgrading the Tigrex Alpha + Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs 15,000 per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 142 Defense
- Max: Level 6 with 152 Defense 1,760 points 15,000
- Augmented: Level 17 with 174 Defense 5,760 points 121,000