Ingot Beta + Armor Set in Monster Hunter World (MHW) Iceborne is a Master Rank Armor Set added with the expansion. Sets are comprised of five different pieces, and can be complemented with Decorations, Charms, Weapons and Mantles. s have special effects when equipped, and combine Skills depending on the pieces equipped.
Ingot Beta + Armor Set Notes
- Derived from Master Rank ore from mining nodes and not a monster
- Master Rank variation of the Ingot Armor Set
- Please see Ingot Alpha + Armor Set for another variation
- Stronger Element: Vs. Thunder
- Weakest Element: Vs. Fire
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Set notes: Bonus No Bonus when any (Adds n/a )
- Craft this set with:
Ingot Beta + Armor Set Pieces
The Ingot Beta + Armor Set is comprised of 5, as below
Ingot Beta + Armor Set Upgrades & Augments
Upgrading the Ingot Beta + Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs 15,000 per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 136 Defense
- Max: Level 6 with 146 Defense 1,600 points 15,000
- Augmented: Level 17 with 168 Defense 4,720 points 121,000
- 1 Spiritvein Gem, 2 Purecrystal 40,000