Shara Ishvalda Alpha + Armor Set in Monster Hunter World (MHW) Iceborne is a Master Rank Armor Set added with the expansion. Sets are comprised of five different pieces, and can be complemented with Decorations, Charms, Weapons and Mantles. s have special effects when equipped, and combine Skills depending on the pieces equipped.
Shara Ishvalda Alpha + Armor Set Notes
- Derived from Master Rank Shara Ishvalda monster
- No lower rank variation available
- Please see Shara Ishvalda Beta + Armor Set for another variation
- Stronger Element: Vs. Thunder
- Weakest Element: Vs. Ice
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Set notes: Bonus Shara Ishvalda Divinity - While wearing a mantle, gain Windproof Lv3, Earplugs Lv3, Tremor Res Lv3, and Flinch Free (4 pieces)
While wearing a mantle, gain Tremor Resistance Lv3, Earplugs Lv5, max Windproof, and Flinch Free (5 pieces)
- Craft this set with:
Shara Ishvalda Alpha + Armor Set Pieces
The Shara Ishvalda Alpha + Armor Set is comprised of 5, as below
Shara Ishvalda Alpha + Armor Set Upgrades & Augments
Upgrading the Shara Ishvalda Alpha + Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs 24,000 per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 162 Defense
- Max: Level 4 with 168 Defense 1,440 points 24,000
- Augmented: Level 10 with 180 Defense 4,320 points 156,000
- 1 Great Spiritvein Gem, 2 Pure Dragon Blood 60,000