Guildwork Alpha + Armor Set in Monster Hunter World (MHW) Iceborne Expansion is one of the several Master Rank Armor Sets of the game. Sets are comprised of five different pieces, and can be complemented with Charms, Weapons and Mantles. Armor Sets have special effects when equipped, and combine Skills depending on the pieces equipped.
Guildwork Alpha + Armor Set Notes
- Derived from Rank Advancement and Quest Completion
- See Guildwork Beta + Armor Set for another Master Rank variation.
- Stronger Element: Vs. Fire
- Weakest Element: Vs. Water
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Set notes: Bonus Guild Pride when 2 and 4 pieces are equipped.
2 pieces adds Good Luck
4 pieces adds Carving Master
- Craft this set with:
- 5x Research Commission Ticket +
- 2x Forest Crystal
- 2x Woodland Greatbone
- 1x Steam Ticket
- 2x Wasteland Crystal
- 2x Wasteland Cragbone
- 1x Boaboa Ticket
- 2x Coral Crystal
- 2x Coral Crimsonbone
- 1x Ancient Fragment
- 2x Effluvial Crystal
- 2x Effluvial Frenzybone
- 1x Thermae Ticket
- 3x Frozen Bone
- 5x Fierce Dragonvein Bone
- 1x Conqueror's Seal
Guildwork Alpha + Armor Set Pieces
The Guildwork Alpha + Armor Set is comprised of 5 different pieces, as below
Guildwork Alpha + Armor Set Upgrades & Augments
Upgrading the Guildwork Alpha + Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs 24,000 per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 162 Defense
- Max: Level 4 with 168 Defense 1,440 points 24,000
- Augmented: Level 10 with 180 Defense 4,320 points 156,000
- 1 Great Spiritvein Gem, 2 Pure Dragon Blood 60,000