Guildwork Beta + Armor Set
|Level 1||Rarity 12|
|Botanist x1, Honey Hunter x1|
|Geologist x1, Botanist x1|
|Forager's Luck x1|
|Flinch Free x2|
Guildwork Beta + Armor Set in Monster Hunter World (MHW) Iceborne Expansion is one of the several Master Rank Armor Sets of the game. Sets are comprised of five different pieces, and can be complemented with Charms, Weapons and Mantles. Armor Sets have special effects when equipped, and combine Skills depending on the pieces equipped.
Guildwork Beta + Armor Set Notes
- Derived from Rank Advancement and Quest Completion
- See Guildwork Alpha + Armor Set for another Master Rank variation.
- Stronger Element: Vs. Fire
- Weakest Element: Vs. Water
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Set notes: Bonus Guild Pride when 2 and 4 pieces are equipped.
2 pieces adds Good Luck
4 pieces adds Carving Master
- Craft this set with:
- 5x Research Commission Ticket +
- 2x Forest Crystal
- 2x Woodland Greatbone
- 1x Steam Ticket
- 2x Wasteland Crystal
- 2x Wasteland Cragbone
- 1x Boaboa Ticket
- 2x Coral Crystal
- 2x Coral Crimsonbone
- 1x Ancient Fragment
- 2x Effluvial Crystal
- 2x Effluvial Frenzybone
- 1x Thermae Ticket
- 3x Frozen Bone
- 5x Fierce Dragonvein Bone
- 1x Conqueror's Seal
Guildwork Beta + Armor Set Pieces
The Guildwork Beta + Armor Set is comprised of 5 different pieces, as below
Piece & Icon
Guildwork Head Beta +
Guildwork Body Beta +
Guildwork Braces Beta +
Guildwork Waist Beta +
Guildwork Feet Beta +
Guildwork Beta + Armor Set Upgrades & Augments
Upgrading the Guildwork Beta + Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs 24,000 per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 162 Defense
- Max: Level 4 with 168 Defense 1,440 points 24,000
- Augmented: Level 10 with 180 Defense 4,320 points 156,000
- 1 Great Spiritvein Gem, 2 Pure Dragon Blood 60,000
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
This armor is not pleasant to obtain but galdang is it nice for slaying quests in particular. Bonus rewards at the end like Kirin, LR legi armor but also the unique bonus of 1 additional carve hence its beauty as a slayer set.
Is this layered?