Kirin Beta + Armor Set in Monster Hunter World (MHW) Iceborne is a Master Rank Armor Set added with the expansion. Sets are comprised of five different pieces, and can be complemented with Decorations, Charms, Weapons and Mantles. s have special effects when equipped, and combine Skills depending on the pieces equipped.
Kirin Beta + Armor Set Notes
- Derived from Master Rank Kirin monster
- Master Rank variation of the Kirin Armor Set
- Please see Kirin Alpha + Armor Set for another variation
- Stronger Element: Vs. Thunder
- Weakest Element: Vs. Fire
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Set notes: Bonus Kirin Divinity when 3 (Adds ?? )
- Craft this set with:
Kirin Beta + Armor Set Pieces
The Kirin Beta + Armor Set is comprised of 5, as below
Kirin Beta + Armor Set Upgrades & Augments
Upgrading the Kirin Beta + Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs 21,000 per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 154 Defense
- Max: Level 4 with 160 Defense 1,280 points 24,000
- Augmented: Level 10 with 172 Defense 3,360 points 156,000
- 1 Great Spiritvein Gem, 2 Pure Dragon Blood 60,000