Dragonbone Artifact in Monster Hunter World (MHW) Iceborne is a Master Rank Material. These useful parts are gathered and collected by Hunters in order to improve their Equipment and performance out in the field.
A very rare bone from bonepiles. Evidence of an unknown elder dragon that once ruled the land.
How to get Dragonbone Artifact
This material can be obtained in Master Rank Only and by the following means:
Quests that reward Dragonbone Artifact??
Monsters that drop Dragonbone Artifact
Locations with Dragonbone ArtifactRare bonepile drop in Elder's Recess, Ancient Forest, Coral Highlands, Wildspire Waste and Hoarfrost Reach.
Dragonbone Artifact Usage
This material is used for the following Equipment:
Weapons that use Dragonbone Artifact
- 1x for Grand Khopesh I (Long Sword)
- 1x for Mad Bone Horn I (Hunting Horn)
- 1x for Mammoth Greataxe II (Great Sword)
- 1x for Ogre's Jaw III (Great Sword)
- 1x for Dragonseal Sword I (Great Sword)
- 1x for Wild Force I (Charge Blade)
- 1x for Dragonseal Aldsword I
- 1x for Hulking Choppers III
- 1x for Mammoth Direbones II
- 1x for Abyss Eaters II
- 1x for Nether Chainblades
- 1x for Enduring Sacrifice
- 1x for Grand Khopesh I
- 1x for Grand Khopesh III
- 1x for Nexus Dragon Soul (Kinsect)
Armor that use Dragonbone Artifact
- 1x for Clockwork Helm Alpha + (Head Armor)
- 1x for Clockwork Helm Beta + (Head Armor)
- 1x for Clockwork Greaves Alpha + (Leg Armor)
- 1x for Clockwork Greaves Beta + (Leg Armor)
- 3x for Dober Vambraces Alpha + (Arms Armor)
- 3x for Dober Vambraces Beta + (Arms Armor)
Charms that use Dragonbone Artifact