Alloy Beta + Armor Set in Monster Hunter World (MHW) Iceborne is a Master Rank Armor Set added with the expansion. Sets are comprised of five different pieces, and can be complemented with Decorations, Charms, Weapons and Mantles. s have special effects when equipped, and combine Skills depending on the pieces equipped.
Alloy Beta + Armor Set Notes
- Derived from Master Rank ore mined from nodes and not a specific monster
- Master Rank variation of the Alloy Armor Set
- Please see Alloy Alpha + Armor Set for another variation
- Stronger Element: Vs. Dragon, Vs. Water
- Weakest Element: Vs. Thunder, Vs. Fire , Vs. Ice
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Set notes: Bonus no bonus when any (Adds n/a )
- Craft this set with:
Alloy Beta + Armor Set Pieces
The Alloy Beta + Armor Set is comprised of 5, as below
Alloy Beta + Armor Set Upgrades & Augments
Upgrading the Alloy Beta + Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs 9,000 per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 114 Defense
- Max: Level 9 with 130 Defense 1,520 points 25,200
- Augmented: Level 20 with 152 Defense 3,600 points 107,800
- 1 Spiritvein Gem Shard, 1 Dragonbone Artifact 30,000