50 Shades of White
|Quest Type||3 Hunting Quest|
|Time Limit||50 min|
50 Shades of White is a Master Rank Event Quest in Monster Hunter World Iceborne (MHW). Event quests are repeatable but can only be participated in during the time which they are live.
Client: Pub Arena Manager
To all hunters who yearn for action in the Arena, this quest is for you! Go head to head with our combatants, and earn special materials to craft weapons! (special material rewards)
50 Shades of White Information
- Hunt a Barioth
- Conditions: MR 7 or higher
- Failure Conditions: Time expires, Faint 3 times.
- Unlisted Special Rewards(s): Special item Fest Ticket used to craft many weapons.
- Other Monsters:
- Fest Ticket 100%
- Ancient Feystone 23%
- Hard Armor Sphere 21%
- Barioth Thickfur 18%
- Gracium 13%
- Fest Ticket 12%
- Amber Hardfang 8%
- Purecrystal 5%
50 Shades of White Walkthrough and Tips
- This is a very straight forward fight against a regular Barioth, see the monster page for weaknesses
- Ranged weapons work well to avoid having to chase after the Barioth
- Attack its forelimbs to impede its movement.
50 Shades of White Notes
- This quest is available on a rotating schedule.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Forget to mention it has more health than a tempered master rank glavenus.
will this event happen again soon?
La quête est définitivement terminé ?
Calling it now. Next wave of Event Quests would be called: Whited Pushy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I with I got 250000 gold per completion lol. 1 too many zeros...