A Roar that Splinters the Sky
|Quest Type||6 Hunting Quest|
|Time Limit||50 min|
A Roar that Splinters the Sky is a Master Rank Event Quest in Monster Hunter World Iceborne (MHW). Event quests are repeatable but can only be participated in during the time which they are live.
Client: I thought my ears would bleed!
As soon as we heard that roar in the distance, the hunter I was with sounded the retreat. Good thing, too--had we heard that roar up close, well, I'm sure I would have been its dinner!
A Roar that Splinters the Sky Information
- Hunt a Brute Tigrex
- Conditions: MR 70 or higher
- Failure Conditions: Time expires, Faint 3 times.
- Unlisted Special Rewards(s): Bonus HR / MR points rewarded upon completion
- Other Monsters:
- Ancient Feystone 100%
- Brute Tigrex Cortex 21%
- Heavy Armor Sphere 20%
- Brute Tigrex Shard 18%
- Brute Tigrex Hardclaw 13%
- Dragoncore Ore 11%
- Brute Tigrex Hardfang 11%
- Tigrex Mantle 5%
- Ancient Feystone 1%
A Roar that Splinters the Sky Walkthrough and Tips
- Quest event walkthrough
A Roar that Splinters the Sky Notes
- This quest is available on a rotating schedule.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!