- This game mode starts the quest Banquet in the Earthen Hall
- This game mode starts the quest The Fury of El Dorado
Kulve Taroth Siege Information
- Objective: Break Kulve Taroth Horns
- Failure Conditions: Time expires, Faint 3 times.
- Notable Reward: Kulve Taroth Weapons, Bushi Ticket
Siege is a newly added game mode that demands the assistance from all hunters in the same Gathering Hub. The 16 hunters will then be divvied off into groups of 4 and the mission will start. Everyone will be working together to investigate and hunt down the same Kulve Taroth.
All hunting parties can collect tracks and breaks off parts from attacking Kulve Taroth which will contribute progress to the same Siege. This new quest type is designed and balanced for multiplayer, so get together and work together with other hunters if you want to earn the rewards.
The goal of this Siege is to repel Kulve Taroth, however its shimmering golden appearance are a collection of shiny weapon relics it has gathered during its journey. The nature and quality of these weapons are entirely up to fate like the feystone and streamstone. The type of weapon and stats on them are randomly assigned.
Kulve Taroth Siege Notes
Other Monsters in this quest: