|Quest Type||1Delivery Quest|
|Time Limit||50 min|
Flora Frostbite is a Master Rank Event Quest in Monster Hunter World Iceborne (MHW). Event quests are repeatable but can only be participated in during the time which they are live.
Client: Greetings, it's me again, Ha ha!
The Reach is so cold your ears will fall off, or so I heard. Earmuffs would do the trick, or maybe some --!? I got it! Yes, INSPIRATION!! To the message boards!
Flora Frostbite Information
- Deliver 10 Icebloom
- Conditions: MR 3 or higher
- Failure Conditions: Time expires, Faint 3 times.
- Unlisted Special Rewards(s): Special item Wyverian Ticket used to craft Wyverian Ears Alpha +
- Other Monsters:
- Wyverian Ticket 100%
- Ancient Feystone 24%
- Hard Armor Sphere 20%
- Thick Bone 18%
- Gracium 13%
- Wyverian Ticket 12%
- Gloamgrass Bud 8%
- Purecrystal 5%
- Ancient Feystone 100%
- Thick Bone 30%
- Hard Armor Sphere 20%
- Hot Pepper x2 13%
- Gloamgrass Bud 13%
- Wulg Thickfur 13%
- Gracium 10%
- Ancient Feystone 1%
Flora Frostbite Walkthrough and Tips
- Start the quest in camp 15 to be near the areas having Frozen Foliage.
- This is a very simple quest, all you have to do is go to the areas where you typically fight Velkhana and Barrioth and gather from the Frozen Foliage spots to get Icebloom. Frozen Foliage is found in sectors 13, 14, 15 and 16
- Geology and other gathering skills will help with farming this quest.
Flora Frostbite Notes
- Great quest to farm VIP tickets when a festival is active or for Ancient Feystones.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Got 6 decos once, but I was running three Legiana pieces for Good Luck at the time.
loading screens are longer than the quest
I got a carved feystone as a bonus reward. It was around my 15th run.
My stopwatch says ~25 minutes for 10 runs. The time-consuming part is not running & gathering (takes around 1 minute max) but loading screen, 20 seconds outro and checking up on your botanics and Tailraider Safari. So 2 min 30 sec is a good estimate per run, on average. If you do not do botanics/safari it may be a little faster. With extreme luck the very first node will finish the quest, this requires your Palico to dig up the quest item TWICE and you finding it on every one of the 4 harvests. Obviously, equip full gatherer set, particularly Master Gatherer and Botanist.
Camp 15 has 5 nodes just east. Equip Geologist (2+) for the extra harvest and you'll get the 10 required in less than a minute. It always rewards Wyverian tickets, and sometimes the ongoing event tickets. Should also reward 1-5 decorations.