Muscle Monkey Madness is a Master Rank Event Quest in Monster Hunter World Iceborne (MHW). Event quests are repeatable but can only be participated in during the time which they are live.
Boy, I wish I could be as strong as you hunters! Maybe instead of getting buff, I could wear ---!? I got it! Yes, INSPIRATION! To the message boards! - Thanks for stopping by! Client
Muscle Monkey Madness Information
- Hunt 2x Rajang
- Conditions: MR 24 or higher
- Failure Conditions: Time expires, Faint 3 times.
- Unlisted Special Rewards(s): Buff Ticket, used for Buff Body Alpha + Armor Set, Gourmet Voucher, Mega Armorskin, Mega Demondrug - higher chance for crown.
- Other Monsters:
Muscle Monkey Madness Walkthrough and Tips
- This fight has 2 aggressive Rajangs that you'll eventually have to fight together
- The Rajang will attack each other, but you can also use the fence to divide them up so you can focus fire
- Coordinate with your team to finish the first one off as fast as possible - remember you can capture them to save time!
- The second Rajang will appear in the Arena when the first Rajang has about 30% hp left.
Muscle Monkey Madness Notes
- This quest is available on a rotating schedule.