Kushala's existence reminds us of how great and fearful nature is. But it also reminds us of those who stood up against the beast. Stand tall hunter, and return the skies to blue. - Excitable A-Lister, Client
The Eye of the Storm Information
- Slay Arch-Tempered Kushala Daora
- Conditions: HR 50 or higher
- Failure Conditions: Time expires, Faint 3 times.
- Unlisted Special Rewards(s): Kushala Daora Ticket used to craft γ Kushala Daora Armor and Guild Cross Layered Armor, also higher chance of Hero Streamstones
- Health Pools: Solo/multiplayer
- Health: 17910/44775
- Head: 1020/3366
- Body: 340/1122
- Left Limbs(shares a pool): 408/1346
- Right Limbs(shares a pool): 408/1346
- Wings(share a pool): 340/1122
- Tail Flinch: 476/1571
- Tail Sever: 1360/4488
- Other Monsters:
The Eye of the Storm Walkthrough and Tips
- If you break his head(deal 1020 damage to the head in solo) he will fall. Then deal <1020 damage to the head while he is down, when he gets up, do the final bits of damage to reach/go pass 1020 damage and again he will fall. Every time you reach/pass this 1020 threshold Kushala will fall down and the threshold resets. If he is down and you reach/pass this threshold nothing will happen except the threshold will reset.
- Flashes no longer "dunk"(while in air if stagger activates the monster shall fall, reaching a damage threshold or flashing forces the stagger animation) him.
The Eye of the Storm Notes
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!