The truly horrifying things are the ones sleeping in silence, no? But what could it be? the Third Fleet urges you to press on, to lift the curtain off of this mystery and feed our obsession. - Third Fleet Master, Client
The Deathly Quiet Curtain Information
- Slay Arch-Tempered Vaal Hazak
- Conditions: HR 50 or higher
- Failure Conditions: Time expires(50mins), Faint 3 times.
- Unlisted Special Rewards(s): Vaal Hazak Ticket used to craft γ Vaal Hazak Armor and Death Stench Layered Armor
- Other Monsters:
- Health Pools: Solo/Multiplayer
- Health = 18565/46413
- Head Break = 960/3168
- Chest Break = 480/1584
- Left Arm Break = 416/1373
- Right Arm Break =416/1373
- Left Leg Break = 1120/3696
- Right Leg Break = 1120/3696
- Tail Sever = 1280/4224
- Tail Flinch = 640/2112
- Wings Break(both share same health pool) = 480/1584
- Back Break = 1920/6336
The Deathly Quiet Curtain Walkthrough and Tips
- Effluvia resistance level 3 is highly recommended, it will prevent your health cap from getting cut in half from the "tic" damage.
- Effluvial expert has no effect on Vaal Hazak's gas but will nullify environmental damage from the Rotten Vale. It can be helpful to have this skill because then you won't take "tic" damage from Vaal Hazak and the Rotten Vale at the same time.
- Have Vaal and Odogaron Turf war.
- If you have Temporal Mantle you can use it and fight Vaal until it runs out then Farcaster back to camp and wait for recharge, Repeat until Vaal is dead. Super easy method, can't lose.
- Flash only works on Vaal one time on this quest, After that he will become immune to flashes(have no effect on him).
The Deathly Quiet Curtain Notes