Vespoid Infestation! is an Arena Challenge in Monster Hunter World (MHW). Arena Challenges are given the arena quest giver found ONLY in the Gathering Hub. Arena Challenges are optional, repeatable activities that can be undertaken while they are live.
Oh deeeear! I placed some monster repellent around here, but it started attracting giant Vespoids too! Someone, anyone, I need an exterminator! - 2nd Fleet Architect, Client
Vespoid Infestation! Information
- Slay 30 Vespoid
- Conditions: HR 4 or higher
- Failure Conditions: Time expires, Faint 9 times.
- Unlisted Special Rewards(s): Spring Insect Field Guide used to craft Queen Beetle Armor Set (female)
- Other Monsters:
- Pukei-Pukei (not listed on quest screen)
Vespoid Infestation! Walkthrough and Tips
- After hang gliding over to the area grab some ammo for the ballistae. Crawl through the opening and stay close to the walls so you will not be spotted by the Pukei-Pukei in the center. Head right and man the ballistae and fire at the vespoids on opposite side. after out of ammo head right from the ballistae until you can find more ammo and repeat firing at vespoids until Pukei-Pukei notices you. From there just run and tag vespoids as you run to them with Pukei-Pukei behind.
Vespoid Infestation! Notes
- This quest allows players to pick from the Sword and Shield, Dual Blades, Hammer, Insect Glaive, and Charge Blade.
- Rank A completed by 02'30"00
- Rank B completed by 05'00"00
- Rank C completed by 50'00"00