Xeno'jiiva is an Elder Dragon and the Final Boss in the Story Mode of Monster Hunter World (MHW). ゼノ・ジーヴァ (冥灯龍) in Japanese.
In-game monster description goes here. Threat level too!
Xeno'jiiva Details & Locations
- Found in: Elder's Recess
- Target of Quest: Land of Convergence, A Light Upon the River's Gloom
- Is immediately hostile at medium to long range
- Attacks other monsters: (No other monsters in Xeno'jiiva's arena)
- Small Monsters version: N/A
- Sizes: 4509.10 ~ 4509.10
- Species: Elder Dragons
Xeno'jiiva Combat Info
- Xeno'jiivas Element Weakness is the same gainst every type of Element (Fire, Water, Thunder, Ice and Dragon), ⭐⭐each
- Weaknesses: The Xeno'jiiva is very weak to poison with ⭐⭐⭐
- Combat tactics: Be very careful. As soon as it is in Rage-Mode, its Stomp becomes lethal once up close, since it adds an explosion after the initial stomp. Usually, when it isn't Raging, the stomp is a good time to damage his feet, although its best to stay away from his front feet when he is in rage mode, since anyone fighting with a close range weapon will probably die due to the explosion.
- Xeno'jiva will fire Three kinds of projectiles while grounded. The first will be three projectiles first firing middle then 45 degrees to the right then 45 degrees from center to the left. His second is a 180 degree beam that is fired from its mouth covering the entire distance of the map. The third is just a straight beam that is fired directly in front of it (This is a very good time to do heavy dps near the side of it's face and claws.)
- When Xeno'jiiva takes to the sky it is best to shoot it down quickly with any slinger ammo you find ( they drop on the ground). Xeno'jiiva can either do long range projectile attacks and also do a diving claw attack that causes dragon explosions in its wake.
- Resistances: The Xeno'jiva can't be put to sleep and resists stun and paralysis pretty well
- The head and tail are the weakest areas, followed by the chest. All of them can be broken.
- You are unable to mount Xeno'jiiva.
Each ⭐star shown below represents more weakness to each ailment
Each ⭐star shown below represents more weakness to each damage type
In-game weakness information
Xeno'jiiva High Rank Carves
Defeating this monster allows the player to carve the following items:
Xeno'jiiva Carves (ALL HIGH RANK)
Xeno'jiiva Weapons & Armor
Armor and Weapons related to the Xeno'jiiva Monster.
- Xeno Maliq
- Xeno Cypher
- Xeno Mabura
- Xeno Raqs
- Xeno Maph'agarna
- Xeno Manasheena
- Xeno Zauta
- Xeno Hemta
- Xeno Martshu
- Xeno Ra'atz
- Xeno Shmaena
- Xeno Metora
- Xeno Neqiina
- Xeno Jiiqa
Notes & Trivia
- Can be lured with ??
- Camouflage works until ?? range
| Anjanath | | Azure Rathalos | | Barroth | | Bazelgeuse | | Black Diablos | | Deviljho | | Diablos | | Dodogama | | Great Girros | | Great Jagras | | Jyuratodus | | Kirin | | Kulu-Ya-Ku | | Kushala Daora | | Lavasioth | | Legiana | | Nergigante | | Odogaron | | Paolumu | | Pink Rathian | | Pukei-Pukei | | Radobaan | | Rathalos | | Rathian | | Teostra | | Tobi-Kadachi | | Tzitzi-Ya-Ku | | Uragaan | | Vaal Hazak | | Zorah Magdaros |