Xeno'jiiva is an Elder Dragon and the Final Boss in the Story Mode of Monster Hunter World (MHW). ゼノ・ジーヴァ (冥灯龍) in Japanese.
RESEARCHING. Threat level unknown.
Xeno'jiiva Details & Locations
- Found in: Elder's Recess
- A target of Quest: Land of Convergence, A Light Upon the River's Gloom, Keeper of the Otherworld
- Is immediately hostile at medium to long range
- Attacks other monsters: (No other monsters in Xeno'jiiva's arena)
- Small Monsters version: N/A
- Sizes: 4509.10 ~ 4509.10
- Species: Elder Dragon
- HP: ~17500
Xeno'jiiva Combat Info
- Xeno'jiiva's Element Weakness is the same against every type of Element (Fire, Water, Thunder, Ice and Dragon), ⭐⭐ each.
- Weaknesses: Xeno'jiiva is very weak to poison with ⭐⭐⭐.
- Combat tactics: Be very careful. As soon as it is in rage mode, its stomp becomes lethal once up close, since it adds an explosion after the initial stomp. Usually, when it isn't raging, the stomp is a good time to damage its feet, although its best to stay away from its front feet when it is in rage mode since anyone fighting with a close-range weapon will take heavy damage.
- Xeno'jiva will fire three kinds of projectiles while grounded. The first will be three projectiles first firing middle then 45 degrees to the right then 45 degrees from centre to the left. Its second is a 180-degree beam that is fired from its mouth covering the entire distance of the map. The third is just a straight beam that is fired directly in front of it (This is a very good time to do heavy dps near the side of its face and claws.)
- When Xeno'jiiva takes to the sky, it is best to shoot it down quickly with any slinger ammo you find ( they drop on the ground). Xeno'jiiva can perform long range projectile attacks and a diving claw attack that causes dragon explosions in its wake.
- Resistances: Xeno'jiva can't be put to sleep and resists stun and paralysis pretty well. Flash pods are also ineffective.
- The head and tail are the weakest areas, followed by the chest. All of them can be broken.
- Xeno'jiva is the only Elder Dragon apart from Zorah Magdaros that cannot be mounted.
- Xeno'jiva beams will heat up the ground beneath it. A way to combat this is with Uragaan armour or the Fireproof Mantle, as they will protect you from Burning.
Each ⭐star shown below represents more weakness to each ailment
Each ⭐star shown below represents more weakness to each damage type
In-game weakness information
Xeno'jiiva High-Rank Carves
Defeating this monster allows the player to carve the following items:
Xeno'jiiva Carves (ALL HIGH RANK)
Xeno'jiiva Weapons & Armor
Armour and Weapons related to the Xeno'jiiva Monster.
- Xeno Maliq
- Xeno Cypher
- Xeno Mabura
- Xeno Raqs
- Xeno Maph'agarna
- Xeno Manasheena
- Xeno Zauta
- Xeno Hemta
- Xeno Martshu
- Xeno Ra'atz
- Xeno Shmaena
- Xeno Metora
- Xeno Neqiina
- Xeno Jiiqa
Notes & Trivia
- Can't be lured
- Camouflage works until ?? range
- Xeno'jiiva is known as the "Dark Light Dragon"
- Xeno'jiiva has been nicknamed by the community as the "Sapphire Star"
- Xeno'jiiva's name means "Alien Origin"
Ancient Leshen ♦ Anjanath ♦ Azure Rathalos ♦ Barroth ♦ Bazelgeuse ♦ Behemoth ♦ Black Diablos ♦ Deviljho ♦ Diablos ♦ Dodogama ♦ Great Girros ♦ Great Jagras ♦ Jyuratodus ♦ Kirin ♦ Kulu-Ya-Ku ♦ Kulve Taroth ♦ Kushala Daora ♦ Lavasioth ♦ Legiana ♦ Leshen ♦ Lunastra ♦ Nergigante ♦ Odogaron ♦ Paolumu ♦ Pink Rathian ♦ Pukei-Pukei ♦ Radobaan ♦ Rathalos ♦ Rathian ♦ Teostra ♦ Tobi-Kadachi ♦ Tzitzi-Ya-Ku ♦ Uragaan ♦ Vaal Hazak ♦ Zorah Magdaros