The fully-grown form of Xeno'jiiva. It absorbs energy from its environment to heal itself and change the ecosystem.
Safi'jiiva Details & Locations
- Found in: Secluded Valley
- Target of Quests: Safi'jiiva Siege, The Red Dragon
- Is hostile when approached
- Attacks other monsters: n/a
- Small Monsters version: n/a
- Size: ♕ ?? ~ ♕ ??
- Species: Elder Dragon
- HP (Tempered): ~??
Safi'jiiva Combat Info
- Elemental Fire
andDragon Damage monster.
- Weak to Dragon (Elderseal), Poison and Blast
- Kinsect Extract:
- Red: Head
- Orange: Hind Legs
- White: Front Legs
- Enraged mode: In Phase 2 and 3 Safi`jiiva begins attacking much more aggressivly, when the hunters fail to keep its attention.
- You can obtain a Shiny Drops by attacking ??
- In it´s Supercritical State all body parts become much more susceptible to damage.
Safi'jiiva requires special strategies in order to defeat
- Environmental Attacks
The perimeter of the 1st Level features several spots that can be used to greatly deplete Safi'jiiva's energy. Stagger Safi'jiiva and drive it out to the edges, where you can use the environment to your advantage.
- Safi'jiiva's Movement
Safi'jiiva will doggedly focus its attacks on the hunter that deals the most damage to it. When it's focused on a hunter, it is more likely to use highly energy-consuming attacks, so take advantage of this chance to reduce its energy.
- Drawing Safi'jiiva's Attacks
The hunter that Safi'jiiva is focusing on can draw its attacks by continuously attacking it. If the hunter fails at keeping its attention, Safi'jiiva will enter a much more dangerous, aggressive state. Hunters who are not being focused on can perform flinch shots on its head to draw its focus, so hunters with superior defensive skills can help turn the tide of battle.
- Avoiding Safi'jiiva Ultimate Attack
Safi'jiiva can unleash a massive area-clearing attack that can cause you to faint in one shot, and cannot be dodged normally. The attack has a long build-up, so once you see it coming, take shelter behind obstacles in the environment.
Each ⭐star shown below represents more weakness to each ailment
Each ⭐star shown below represents more weakness to each damage type
|Weak Point||Damage Needed|
In-game weakness information
Safi'jiiva Master Rank Carves
Defeating this monster allows the player to carve the following items:
Safi'jiiva Carves (all Master Rank)
|Safi'jiiva Hardclaw (Break Forelegs, Break Hindlegs)||⭐⭐|
|Safi'jiiva Lash (Carve Tail)||⭐⭐⭐|
|Zionium Crystal (Carve Tail, Break Head)||⭐|
Safi'jiiva Rewards (All Master Rank)
Safi'jiiva Weapons & Armor
Armor and Weapons related to the Safi'jiiva Monster.
This collection of weapons can only be obtained through the '"Safi'jiiva Siege" event. Safi'jiiva Weapons can have Awakened Abilities by using Awakened Materials obtained from the Safi'jiiva Siege at the Smithy.
Sword & Shield:
Notes & Trivia
- Can be lured with ??
- Camouflage works until ?? range
- When both parts of the name are translated in their respective languages it will roughly translate to: "Pure being imbued with life/power"
- It is the second monster (after Shara Ishvalda) to have a "Switch Display" option in its Physiology and Rewards pages.
- Unlike Shara Ishvalda, however, the two displays are unchanged in terms of appearance - the only differences are the body parts they highlight.
- It is the first monster to have more than one display for listing all of its breakable body parts and their respective awards.
Acidic Glavenus ♦ Ancient Leshen ♦ Anjanath ♦ Azure Rathalos ♦ Banbaro ♦ Barioth ♦ Barroth ♦ Bazelgeuse ♦ Behemoth ♦ Beotodus ♦ Black Diablos ♦ Blackveil Vaal Hazak ♦ Brachydios ♦ Brute Tigrex ♦ Coral Pukei-Pukei ♦ Deviljho ♦ Diablos ♦ Dodogama ♦ Ebony Odogaron ♦ Fulgur Anjanath ♦ Furious Rajang ♦ Glavenus ♦ Gold Rathian ♦ Great Girros ♦ Great Jagras ♦ Jyuratodus ♦ Kirin ♦ Kulu-Ya-Ku ♦ Kulve Taroth ♦ Kushala Daora ♦ Lavasioth ♦ Legiana ♦ Leshen ♦ Lunastra ♦ Namielle ♦ Nargacuga ♦ Nergigante ♦ Nightshade Paolumu ♦ Odogaron ♦ Paolumu ♦ Pink Rathian ♦ Pukei-Pukei ♦ Radobaan ♦ Raging Brachydios ♦ Rajang ♦ Rathalos ♦ Rathian ♦ Ruiner Nergigante ♦ Savage Deviljho ♦ Scarred Yian Garuga ♦ Seething Bazelgeuse ♦ Shara Ishvalda ♦ Shrieking Legiana ♦ Silver Rathalos ♦ Stygian Zinogre ♦ Teostra ♦ Tigrex ♦ Tobi-Kadachi ♦ Tzitzi-Ya-Ku ♦ Uragaan ♦ Vaal Hazak ♦ Velkhana ♦ Viper Tobi-Kadachi ♦ Xeno'jiiva ♦ Yian Garuga ♦ Zinogre ♦ Zorah Magdaros